The writing claw comes with 6pcs, 2 small, 2 medium, 2 large.
Small for pre-K,
Medium for K-5th grade
Large for 5th grade +, and most adults
The Firesara claw grips are very easy to use. Thumb is into the “claw” marked with T on the underside, and index and middle fingers rest with it.
The claw exercises control over hand, which is great for kids or adults, including those with special needs such as autism, ADHD, poor fine motor.
Whether you are a lefty or righty, you can enjoy the claw grip.
The claw is quite lightweight, soft, and comfortable to hold.
Made from premium silicone, the claw grip is non toxic, safe, and harmless to human body. The hole that the pencil goes into can be stretched, so regular pencils, pens, crayons, paintbrushes, can fit well.
- 6pcs in total. 2 small, 2 medium, 2 large
- Markings on the underside of the 'finger cups' instruct proper placement
- Fit on regular pencils, pens, paintbrushes, crayons, etc
- Great for preschool, kindergarten, or primary students, adults, etc
- Great for people with special needs like dysgraphia, autism, etc
- Tested by human’s fingers, easy fit and comfortable
- Quickly guide three fingers for correct tripod grip
- Makes handwriting easier with less pain
- Made of silicone, toxic-free and harmless
- For left handed and righthanded people
- Small parts, not for children under 3 years
2pcs claw grips small
2pcs claw grips medium
2pcs claw grips large