Why encourage children to swim？
We all know that children are particularly fascinated by water. They especially like to play in the water. For them, there is nothing happier than learning to swim. We can see that every weekend parents will take their children to practice swimming skills in the swimming pool or go to the water park to play, and some children even go to participate in a variety of swimming competitions. Swimming has become a must-have skill for children. Nowadays, more and more people realize that swimming is not only fun but also a sport that is good for your health. This is why swimming lessons are becoming more and more popular.
Children must learn to swim
1. Security. Children learn to swim to a large extent to ensure safety. According to statistics, about 20% of the accidental injuries among children under the age of 14 in the United States die from drowning. Drowning is the second leading cause of accidental death in children. It Can reduce risk by 88%. Swimming is a skill that everyone must learn to be able to keep themselves safe. Children learn to swim to avoid accidents when they play in the water.
2. Healthy. Swimming is an activity that enhances cardiovascular activity. In swimming, it is necessary to apply the power of the brain and limbs to develop the body skills to help the child's brain development, enhance the health of the bones and muscles and improve the child's limb control and body coordination, including hand-eye coordination.
3. Enhance confidence. Mastering a new skill can enhance your child's self-esteem, especially when you are in a social setting, you will be more confident and independent than a child who can't swim. There are many peers in the swimming pool, which can promote children's socialization, have more friends and increase their social skills.
4. Fun. We all know that children really like to play in the water. Learn to swim and they will have a great time at the water park. It may enhance your child's learning ability and interest, and let the child know that mastering a skill is not difficult, and is useful for the child to learn other skills in the future.
5. Skills. Swimming is a lifelong skill and hardly forgotten. Swimming is a basic requirement for diving, kayaking, and other sports. If you can't swim, these sports skills can't be mastered. Many facts prove that the younger the child is, the faster the swimming skills are mastered.
Help your child learn to swim
Children need to prepare suitable swimming equipment before swimming, including swimming caps, anti-fog goggles, and swimsuits. You can let your child choose your favorite swimming equipment and increase your interest in swimming. Put on your favorite equipment to make your child feel more confident and safe. At the same time, swimming caps and goggles can reduce the damage of chemicals such as chlorine in the pool water to the skin and eyes of children's heads. Parents can help children learn to swim.
1. The first step for children to learn to swim is to overcome fear and experience the joy of swimming. If your child is younger, you can have a fun activity that makes your child enjoy swimming. You can put your chin deep into the water, shake your lips to make the water surface blow bubbles, let the children imitate and play together. Or do other fun sports to keep your kids in love with the pool.
2. Let the child adapt to the feeling of being in the water as soon as possible, and teach the child to hold his breath. If your child is younger, you can blow your child's face and then enter the water with your child. Because when you blow your child's face, the child will hold his breath consciously, just like a natural reaction. If your child is large, you can let the child hold the nose with his hand and then enter the water without having to ask the child to enter the water too deep, depending on the depth the child likes.
3. Introduce and experience swimming with your child. Let the child face you and hug your neck, then slowly walk back. After a while, let the child freely kick the legs in the water. You can also let your child grasp the wall of the pool with both hands and practice kicking water.
4. Swing your hands and show the water floating. You can stand on the side of the child and hold the child's waist with both hands, keep the child's body horizontally in the water, swing-out his hands like Superman, the child's head can be exposed to the water and experience floating in the water.
When you first start learning to swim, don't expect your child to learn at a time. Swimming skills are a lot of practice to master. If your child is learning to swim and is emotionally excited, first calm the child's emotions and avoid the child's fear of swimming.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.